CPR - BLS
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare providers caring for patients both in and out of the hospital setting.
Instructor Led Training
Led by an instructor in a classroom setting. Instructors deliver courses designed to include both the cognitive portion of traning and the psychomotor component of thorough skills practice and testing.
ENROLLING NOW – Contact us.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch